Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

"America Rebuilds", Art lesson ideas

From: nina spangler (ninaspangler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 17:57:18 PDT

Does anyone have suggestions for ways elementary age
kids can make artwork to support our national resolve
to fight this terrorism, encourage our leaders and
citizens and preserve our country's identity?
I thought maybe a school-wide theme, or perhaps a
different theme or slogan for each grade. However,
I'm having trouble deciding how to word it and present
to the kids so they can respond with artwork.