Re: wooden/cardboard boxes

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 15:51:10 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: Sidnie Miller <sidmill@nsn.k12.nv.us>
> Hi Anna, our school had a ton of cardboard flats from soda cans which fill
> our drink machines. Measure the length of the bottom of the flat,
> subtract the height of the box walls (around 2"), divide that remaining
> distance in half=D. yada...yada.. Measure D from one side of the bottom and...
>Sid

These boxes are fantastic! I never would have thought of this in a million
years! I just made one and I'm like a kid getting a new toy. Now....what can
I do with 'em? Hummmmmmmm....All sorts of ideas...dioramas, mobiles, small
traveling Nevelson sculptures. Sid...what else did you come up with for
their uses? Toodles....Bunki

---