Re: Paper Quilling

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 15:29:04 PDT

Hi Sharon,

   Are you asking me or Bunki? We used different ways to do our quillings.
I think ours required more complicated steps and time. If you still want to
know my approach, let me know.

            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

The examples of the quilling are really nice! And yes, I'd love to see some
more.

Can you also share some "how to's" re: length/width of paper used, what you
wrapped them around, how you attached them?

---