Re: wooden/cardboard boxes

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 15:07:31 PDT

I have taken the "pop flats" and covered the bottom with colored paper. I
then give the students 2-3 different colors of paper and have them create a
design of various paper folding techniques. These are very visually
appealing and the students love creating them. I have my samples at school
if anyone is interested in seeing a finished product.
~Michal

> I made one it is no neat! So may of these are thrown
> away at school every day. I'll spread the word among the
> ecologically coinscious faculty. I'm sure they'll also
> love it.

---