Re: bomb the...

---------

MarshArt_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 15:04:38 PDT

In a message dated 9/15/01 10:45:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lseiler@ez-net.com writes:

> Teaching them to hope as well.....
> such hope (I am hoping some are discovering by now) will have to be found
in
> a Source outside of ourselves when it comes to lasting peace. As we go
down
> in record, we may have meant well...and we try, but...
>
> Larry

One thing I notice inside myself, is that as the days pass and we are not
finding more survivors, I feel a deeper and tragic sense of loss for the
families. I bless all the "search and rescue" workers because their job must
be harder as the days drag on. These are mighty, brave people. My deepest
respect and admiration goes out to these selfless individuals. They make
America proud. Let's keep them lifted up along with their families. These
men lost working buddies and are grieving too but haven't stopped because
they have a job to do.

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
Marsha

---