Another Urban Legend (for those interested)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 14:32:28 PDT

Thanks Vivian for posting the Urban Legends site... I have been playing
around...

Some may find this interesting....The Canadian reporter story that is
circulating is true (to some extent)---however, it was presented in 1973
(in a radio broadcast).....not 2001
http://www.urbanlegends.com/ulz/sinclair.html

It still was good to read the words of support from Canada -- I am glad to
have Canada as my neighbor. However, I do think folks should check before
posting these type of things to our list ( I think the post upset one of
our Canadian members the other day ...and that could have been avoided).

God bless Canada, too,

Judy Decker

---