Re: Paper Quilling

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 13:40:25 PDT

Hi Sharon,

   Bunki Kramer has some fabulous samples on her website. Also, there may
still be some samples from last year on my school
website....http://www.uaschools.org/greenhme.htm
Click on "About our school," then "Classroom Connections," then "Art
Gallery." Our fifth graders made them with strips of corrugated paper.

           Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus