Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Paper Quilling

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 12:51:25 PDT

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
art webpage -
From: <>
I know SOMEONE on the list has some pictures of paper quilling that their
students have done--can't remember where I saw it, though....
 Can anyone point me in the right url direction?
 Thanks :-)Sharon
Hi, Sharon. That would be me probably. Check our website. Also...I have many
more smaller images of other student quilling examples I haven't had a
chance to put up yet. I'd be glad to send them to you on attachment. Let me
know. Toodles.......Bunki