How to help NYC schools

---------

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 11:38:16 PDT

Forwarded from the wwwedu listserve by BJ Berquist
mailto:bjb@tappedin.org
--------------------
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 08:48:02 -0400
From: Caroline McCullen <Caroline.McCullen@SAS.COM>
Subject: How we can help...

For those who wish to help schools directly affected by the terrorism in
NY...

Caroline McCullen, State and Local Partnerships
National Technology Teacher of the Year (96)
SAS inSchool, SAS Campus Dr., Cary, NC 27513
http://www.SASinSchool.com/ camccu@sas.com
888-760-2515 X12869 FAX: 919-677-4444
MidLink Magazine http://www.ncsu.edu/midlink/