Re: Nastradomus...spelled Nostradamus

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 09:07:58 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

*********************
> The Milwaukee Journal here in Wisconsin came out with a national pr
>article> on the public's hysteria to put two and two together looking to
>Nastradomus.> The article went on to demonstrate that his writings have >been>
misinterpreted, written into, stretched, and basically...any >predictions>>
concerning this tragedy are unfounded in his writings.
**********************

Isn't it interesting we have such smart people on our list who know for a
fact this is a hoax...or read the newspaper with such intense belief? My
goodness...I'm so impressed with your never-ending knowledge. It kinda
reminds me of people who think the Jewish camps in Germany were a
hoax....and forget the one about Jesus dying on the cross. Sometimes you
have to be open-minded and take a leap of faith...which I thought most art
teachers were attuned to anyway.

True...some of the writings have been scrambled lately but the main
writings...those in hand...include things that were written in the 1500's
about our times and the future and have been discussed for years and years.
This was not something written in our time, folks. He's be "right enough
times" to make it interesting.

The human mind is not an exact science and there are all sorts of
interesting paths we haven't discovered yet. That someone cannot tell the
future with such acute accuracy has not been proven. We've ALL experienced
forms of deja vu where we've experienced the illusion of remembering scenes
and events when experienced for the first time...a feeling that one has seen
or heard something before.

I'm not a believer nor disbeliever but I do call myself open-minded enough
to see the possibilities. Save me from those who aren't. AND...to make fun
of your friends who are open to these things doesn't make you look
especially clever. Toodles....Bunki

---