Re: Nostradamus

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 08:41:46 PDT

I am guilty of getting this email and then not verifying
fact from fiction before passing it on. I know better -
so I am passing on this site:

http://www.urbanlegends.com/ulz/nostradamus.html

It is UrbandLegends.com that will give you the scoop on
the latest email hoaxs - truth - or fiction.

http://www.urbanlegends.com/ulz/index.html

 and the section titled: Zeitgeist will give the latest
rumors credence or not.

Keep safe!
~^~
Vivian

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a (Hu)man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, (s)he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Visit our High School art Page: http://members.home.net/artzheart