Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Nostradamus

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 08:41:46 PDT

I am guilty of getting this email and then not verifying
fact from fiction before passing it on. I know better -
so I am passing on this site:

It is that will give you the scoop on
the latest email hoaxs - truth - or fiction.

 and the section titled: Zeitgeist will give the latest
rumors credence or not.

Keep safe!

Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a (Hu)man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, (s)he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Visit our High School art Page: