For those who remember Pascale

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 07:58:40 PDT

Pascale Baud (from Paris, France) had a hard time keeping up with the Getty
list so I don't know if she is still a member.... I have "talked" with
Pascale several times this week. Pascale -- and all of France is deeply
saddened by what has happened. I just thought I would let everyone know
Pascale has been thinking of us. Pascale is an advocate for non-violent
solutions to conflict.

Below is from Baud & Bui newsletter (Sept 16):

> Hi everyone,

> First of all, we address a message of solidarity towards American
> about the dramatic attacks of which they were the victims.

Remembering the victims and their families today,

Judy Decker

P.S. See the educational web site Baud & Bui http://www.baudandbui.com/
(by Pascale Baud & Rene Bui). Many new lessons have been added.

---