Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Nastradomus

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 06:53:18 PDT

>Nostrodomeus never wrote those's all a hoax, according to the
>Houston Chroncicle, this morning's business section.

The Milwaukee Journal here in Wisconsin came out with a national pr article
on the public's hysteria to put two and two together looking to Nastradomus.
The article went on to demonstrate that his writings have been
misinterpreted, written into, stretched, and basically...any predictions
concerning this tragedy are unfounded in his writings. That's why I shared
my friend's clever estimation of who was in on it. Again, we must keep our
heads about us.