Re: Another perspective...Nastradomus...

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 06:48:53 PDT

a friend of mine wrote an interesting and clever email to me taking numbers,
etc., to prove friends of mine in Green Bay did this. It wasn't meant to be
a joke, and especially not at the moment...but he did it to demonstrate how
easy it is for numbers to be used, a bit of clever reasoning...which
satisfies the fuels fired by hysteria and speculation. Yes, he was using
cynicism. At any rate, I abbreviated their names to protect them, but give
you the jest of it here. I believe we will see a great deal of conjecture,
and every little psychic will come out of the closet now!!! However, why
didn't friendly TV Cleo with her Tarot cards give us ample warning so
everyone could have evacuated the WTC towers? We will all have to keep
our heads about us! -Larry

> Look at this: It's very strange....
>
> The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
> September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11
> After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
> 119 is the area code to Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11
> Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11
> The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11
>
> I Have More.......
>
> State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union
> New York City - 11 Letters
> Afghanistan - 11 Letters
> The Pentagon - 11 Letters
> Ramzi Yousef - 11 Letters (convicted or orchestrating the attack on the
> WTC in 1993)
> Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11
> Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11
> Crazy huh??

Now the rest of the story - (note, these are friends of mine)

Rick S-----y 11 letters. he did it!!

Mike S-----y 11 letters. he was in on it also!!

Bob S-----y 10 letters was he in on it? lets see once.

Steve B-----g 12 letters was he in on it? lets see once.

Mike S---s 9 letters Was he in on it? lets see once.

Mike S---s lives in "Brown County" - "11" letters, so

Mike S---s "9" + Brown Country "11" = 9/11 the date the World Trade Center
got
destroyed. he was in on it to.

Now Bob and Steve and Mike all live in "Brown County" - "11 letters".

SO...

Bob S-----y 10
Steve B-----g 12
Mike S---s 9
Brown County 11
10+12+9+11 = 42 now divide that by the "three" of them, "42" divided by "3"
="14".

Now what is "14"? I will tell you.

G----- M------- = "14" and all three of them work at G----- M------

Now...

Osama Bin Laden = 13
Yasser Arafat = 12
13+12 = 25 So what does that mean? I will tell you..

"25" minus "G----- M------ "14" = "11"

It's a conspiracy, their all in it together.

---