Art-to-Art: Building Friendships Through Art

---------

From: Pat Rayman (art-to-art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 17:43:06 PDT

I'm new to ArtsEdNet, however through the assistance of Judy Decker, she
posted part of a national release on Art-to-Art, my better half's child
who turns Sweet Sixteen this year.

I would appreciate your help in getting this message "moving" within our
American walls, and if possible beyond our nation's border.

The program would like to reach double its participation capacity this
year by shooting to involve a school[s] in all of the states.

The only costs is postage to the school when the school's curriculum
package beings the "leap-frog" rotation in late January 2001, however the
results--let alone the promotion of art education via the
medias---enlightens and opens new doorways.

Again, I would appreciate if you would help.
Kind Regards,

Ben Rayman
[if you have any questions or any comments OR ANYTHING TO BOOST my love's
heart---please issue them to Pat at art-to-art@bright.net

---