IB Art Examiner

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 15:01:55 PDT

I just sent in my request for our IB examiner for April's
IB Art exams. If any of you know of any IB programs
looking for an examiner in the Panhandle area, I have
received a letter from IBO that I am an examiner for this
year in studio art. If you are in other areas, I have the
names of other examiners in Southern Florida and in
Missouri. I am also bilingual and can examine in Spanish
if needed.

~^~
Vivian

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a (Hu)man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, (s)he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Visit our High School art Page: http://members.home.net/artzheart