suggestions anyone?

---------

From: Susan (suscar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 12:44:25 PDT

suggestions anyone?
I teach at an alternative school for at risk kids grades 8-12.  All the females are going on their annual camping trip for three days.  I need to leave art lesson plans for the boys that anyone (and I mean anyone) can teach.  Last year I took great pains to put together a simple tessellation project and believe it or not, I returned to wasted paper, missing markers and frustrated students. Written work is out of the question because 1/3 of my kids have some degree of a learning disability.  Does anyone have art puzzles, treasure hunts or instructive/team building games that they'd be willing to share?  I'd really appreciate your help.
Susan
--
---