How to Keep Creativity in the Classroom....

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 12:35:17 PDT

Some things we do that stifle creativity we might not even be aware we are
doing.... I found these nine guidelines helpful.
From Marvin Bartel's site:
http://www.goshen.edu/art/ed/creativitykillers.html
I think we can learn some lessons from this.

I have added a link to Marvin Bartel's links
(http://www.goshen.edu/art/ed/art-ed-links.html) on Art Education:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/arted.htm

You may remember Marvin as the one who has all of those helpful Ceramics
pages and lesson plans online:
http://www.goshen.edu/~marvinpb/MB_Home.htm

Judy Decker

---