Re:Another perspective...Nostrodomeus...

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 10:39:06 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
>From: ArtVaderr@aol.com
> << This was written by Tamim Ansary, an Afghani-American writer. Here is his
> take on Afghanistan and the whole mess we are in.

Very well written and fuel for some deep thought. Things (and people) are
never, never one-sided.

On another note...as one who is STILL slightly captivated by Nostrodomeus'
(sp?) predictions...is anyone else pondering what he has to say about New
York and the middle east?

Out of left-field, I know, but yet so unusually close. Toodles....Bunki

---