Good news from Jeannie Sandoval

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 09:00:57 PDT

Sorry to be so late in reporting this.... I heard (really--she called me on
the phone!) from Jeannie Sandoval that her mother is doing so much better.

On her first CA 125 (blood test for ovarian cancer) Jeannie's mother had a
count of 318....Normal is 35. Wednesday her count was 49....in just a few
short weeks. Janet (her mother) goes in next week for B12 shots --The chemo
and shots do seem to be working....and so are our prayers. Thank you all
for your support of Jeannie (one of our colleagues) and her mother. God
does answer prayers.

I haven't heard how Randy - a friend of one of our colleagues is doing -
but remember him too.

I meant to post this on Thankful Thursday..... but was again glued to my
television.

Judy Decker

---