Patriotic Image -- helping Larry

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 08:33:32 PDT

The image of the firefighters raising the flag is quite moving! You can see
the comparison on the site that Heather posted:
http://home.pressroom.com/epicovers/wtc/
You will have to scroll about halfway down--OR -- If you got to Edit --
Find on page -- and enter Iwojima -- you will go right to it. PC folks - If
you would like the image on your computer -- right click on the image and
save image (or picture) as....

I have put a link to this page of World images, Marvin Bartel's page and
the "Light a Candle" page on my site. Since I do not have a separate page
for Art about Peace yet -- the links are all at the bottom of the Vietnam
War lesson I did for my husband:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/vietnam.htm
Click on Art -- the links are added at the bottom.
There is a link to the Peace Lesson on my home page in the left border.

Let us remember the words of Robert Kennedy...and send out our own ripple
of peace (I like Vivians changes).

"Each time a (Hu)man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, (s)he sends forth a tiny ripple
of hope." Robert F. Kennedy

Judy Decker

---