Re: I Believe we will all die soon

---------

From: Allison Turri (turria_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 17:41:46 PDT

I feel that terrorists target things that only hurt large numbers of
things and look, to them, to be very visible. Maybe they like the
attention. We here in Memphis were very worried about our own Fred Smith
and Fed Ex. I don't think they will attack our schools, they would go
after things much larger, like Fed Ex, which serves the entire world.

---