Oh, to be young again!

---------

From: Allison Turri (turria_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 17:34:15 PDT

OK, of course, we here at Altruria Elementary School, all dressed in red,
white and blue, are patriotic and quite caught up in the moment of things
at hand with our country so at 11 we were to observe 3 minutes of silence
and reflection. My classroom is across from the kindergarten bathroom and
a loud commotion was occurring during the time of quiet reflection. I
went over to check it out and all I could see were 2 pairs of little
tennis shoes hanging under the stall in the boys bathroom. I said "boys,
you need to be quiet right now". They yell "we're pooping"! As their
teacher ran in to tell them to hush, before she could say a word, they
both flushed in unison, whoosh! It was hilarious. What can you say, first
things first, I guess!

I am glad that the week is finally over, we all need a break.
Allison

---