Re: I Believe/ apology

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 14:02:10 PDT

Dear RB7Surf,
Apology accepted. We all say things sometimes that we regret. Focusing on
negative events feeds energy into those possibilities. I understand your anger.
It was and continues to be a time when our basic sense of security has been
called to the surface for review. I feel that we can use this opportunity to
examine how we feel about our friends, neighbors, our government, and those who
don't share the same beliefs as ourselves.
Peace starts inside first and spreads outward.
Please, use your anger to do some good for someone in need. I beleive you can
create the violent end you you are seeing. We can end the cycle but it starts
with each one of us first.
You are an artist, hold the highest vision. Betsy

RB7Surf7@aol.com wrote:

> imagine if the terrorists can get away with bombing the biggest buildings in

---