Fwd: [ArtsEducators] Stand against terrorism!

---------

From: Kimberly Hutts (kimberly_hutts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 13:51:55 PDT

Note: forwarded message attached.

attached mail follows:

PLEASE PASS ON.........................................

Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. EST step out of your door, stop your car,
or step out of your establishment and light a candle. We will show the
world that Americans are strong and united together against terrorism.
Please pass this to everyone on your e-mail list. We need to reach
everyone across the United States quickly.

The message: WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE TERRORISM!

Thank you.

--
Teri Mason Photography
http://www.io.com/~tmason