Re: an apology

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 12:20:44 PDT

The apology helps, a little, but that horrible message is now a
permanent part of our archives; we all know that our archives are
accessible and that often individual messages show up on search
engines. For the first time, I feel really embarassed about being
associated with this list.

I hope EVERYONE will think before they type, and think again before
hitting the Send button.

Maggie

RB7Surf7@aol.com wrote:

> i want to apologize for using crude language and over reacting by making
> foolish statements, as a friend to many mid easters and asians I should be
> ashamed of myself
> sincerely
> RB

---