Light a candle

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 07:05:56 PDT

Hi all. I'm not sure if this message has been sent before so I'm forwarding
just in case. I received this e-mail from another colleague. Along the
same lines of displaying the American flag. Let's show the world that we
are united against terrorism!

Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. step out your door, stop your car, or step out of
your establishment and light a candle. We will show the world that
Americans are strong and united together against terrorism. Please pass
this along. We need to reach everyone across the United States quickly.

The message: WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE TERRORISM.

We need press to cover this-- we need the world to see.

jnagel@saxarts.com

---