RE: artsednet digest: September 13, 2001

---------

From: Ms. Davies (CDAVIES_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 05:26:47 PDT

Thanks to all of you who responded to my Paul Klee & Arcimboldo request.
I'll keep it on hold,with the rest of my curriculum.I'm in New York and the
children are painting , drawing, sculpting, writing, dancing out whatever
they want about this tragic devastation. I feel blessed in many ways, but
more so in that I can still enter their still innocent world.

 Once again, thanks.

 Cynthia

---