Cubist/Picasso Sculptures

---------

From: Michelle (mmolnar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 14:19:06 PDT

Hello all,
First I want to say that my prayers are with all of those closely effected
by Tues. tragedy. I agree with those of you who said that hatred breeds
hatred, now is a time to put forth loving energy and prayers. Love will
overcome. With that said, I know the timing is not good, but I really need
help with a Cubist or Picasso Sculpture lesson I would like to do with my
ceramics class. I sent the message out on Mon. and I think it may have been
looked over (understandably) due to Tues. events. Does anyone have a lesson
or ideas for Cubist sculptures? A website I could go to? Thank you & bless
you. -Michelle

---