Re: Bomb the shit out of those bastards

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 18:12:27 PDT

Thank you Maggie and all those who responded to the schmuck.
                                                        Woody in KC
Maggie White wrote:

> You don't sound like a schmuck so much as a terrorist. By changing the
> nationalities around a little in your message you would sound like an
> extremist wanting to wage war on the U.S.
>
> I am grateful for the more level heads in the administration, even
> though they are Republicans. (nice point Maggie)

May I insert a bit of history here and remind my friends that the great
peacenik himself, George Mc Govern was a highly decorated bomber pilot.
He lead his men on 35 missions in World War II.

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com