Re: Bomb the shit out of those bastards

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 18:02:35 PDT

There are a lot of children who will not be read to tonight
nor hugged and kissed when they are tucked in. Lets us
understand that the innocent families in Kabul also have
children who need to be tucked in. Let us think carefully
before we take action. Those who did this hope it will start
a chain reaction so they can recruit more to their cause.
                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com