Re: editorial / infamous day/ aesthetic lesson

---------

From: krista hagan (khagan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 17:07:27 PDT

Thank you for printing the Canadian editorial. I was about to do just
that when I read about us buying yachts instead of helping others. We do
nothing BUT help others. I think we are lucky to live in such a caring,
forgiving country and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Thanks for the info on Liquitex- that's the brand of gesso that I have,
so I feel much better about using it now.

The Getty site has (or had) a great lesson on teaching aesthetics to
high schoolers. we actually watched a video of the teacher doing the
lesson while I was in grad school and it was great. If you can't find
it, e-mail me and I'll tell you what I'll tell you about it.
Off to Home depot to by donation supplies (our school is collecting
tomorrow).
-Krista

---