Thank you all....Thank you President Bush

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 15:36:38 PDT

Thank you to all Getty ArtsEdNet members who responded to RB7Surf7.

I saw this member's subject line in the web browser at school and it caught
me by surprise - Our list members do not use that kind of language. I
waited until I got home to open the message - I know our computers are
monitored closely at school (I have listed the Getty list as part of my
professional development).

I am thankful our government is being cautious and is not planning
retaliation until all facts are in. Killing innocent people is never
justified (I am a pacifist anyway...Woody is my "brother"...I would like to
see a peaceful USA when I retire, too. I like Woody's "Wall of Peace"
idea).

I pray that more innocent Arab Americans and Muslim Americans are not
attacked and their places of worship damaged.

Let us all continue to make our children feel safe -- ALL of our children
regardless of ethnic group or faith. I have full confidence in our
government to do what is best for our country.

Judy Decker

---