Re: I Believe we will all die soon

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 14:41:05 PDT

This comment makes me ill. While I am horrified as well at the atrocities
that have occured, I do NOT believe that we should become radicals about
this. I fear acting in haste and pointing fingers. Do you remember the
Oklahoma City bombing? Fingers were pointed at the same terrorists and that
proved false. Mature, rational unity is what will keep us a strong nation,
not being the biggest bully.
~Michal

> Anyone want to guess or start a pool on what the next target will be?
> My guess it will be a college or elementary school

---