Re: bomb

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 13:04:44 PDT

"First of all, this in an educational site and I do not appreciate the
language used in the subject. We are now stuck with your venom in our
archives."...

I agree completely with this and the rest of Betty's message. I was ashamed
to have this vile post on my school computer. We all have strong feelings,
but we are also all educated people who can express them in words longer
than 4 letters. Linda in NC

---