Re: Bomb the sh....

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 10:16:05 PDT

USA has always had terrorist activity going on ...something we hate to face
...it's just too much to face in light of what has just occurred. Did you
also know that the govt. had "red flagged" most of the people that are now
named in this horror, and they knew they were of concern...were watching
them? You know, I don't have any answers today about anything. I just want
my 20+ year old daughters to come home and be near me and their dad.
  ~ MaryAnn F. Kohl ~
maryann@brightring.com
http://www.brightring.com

> Did you
> know that there is evidence that this act is in response to the
> retaliatory US bombings in which innocent people died, by Clinton a few
> years back?

---