Re: Bomb the shit out of those bastards

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 10:06:49 PDT

You don't sound like a schmuck so much as a terrorist. By changing the
nationalities around a little in your message you would sound like an
extremist wanting to wage war on the U.S.

I am grateful for the more level heads in the administration, even
though they are Republicans. If you have inside information on the
persons behind the attack, you should contact the FBI; they don't know
for sure yet themselves.

Susan Freeland, this goes for you too.

Maggie