Re: RE: Bomb the sh....

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 09:51:47 PDT

And whom are the b.........? If it is indeed. Omar bin Laden and his
terrorist band, then he should have the opportunity to be bound and
gagged, set before the world courts, and be scorned and tried properly.
Bombing indiscriminately would result in the same type of terroristic
tactics that make him such an alleged disgrace to the human race. Did you
know that there is evidence that this act is in response to the
retaliatory US bombings in which innocent people died, by Clinton a few
years back? Certainly, no justification for this evil incarnate, but
another example of how violence begets violence, and so on and so on.
Shall we risk nuclear holocaust? Trident missiles, according to legitimate
sources, are being readied. Who will fire the first nuclear shot?

Peace, my friend, shalom, namaste, and God forgive us all.
ann carolan

---