Re: school's responses to attack

---------

From: Betty Bowen (aunthoppy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 07:54:49 PDT

Today is Thursday and our principal gave a nice talk over the intercom
during our (middle) school opening. He spoke of how it is natural to be
upset, and to feel free to talk about it. He also talked about hate, and
finding ways to help, and to make a difference for peace.

But the day it happened, he wanted to keep the kids from seeing/hearing
anything about it.

---