Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

thoughts and prayers

From: Sue Stevens (stevenss2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 06:09:02 PDT

Hello everyone.
I sent an art question to the list last night, not even thinking about it.  It seems rather trivial in the light of other conversations.
I would like to add my thoughts and prayers to all the others around the world.  So many people have been and will be affected by this unspeakable and sickening act of terrorism.  I can not even imagine the grief that families and friends are now experienceing.  My heart goes out to everyone affected.
sue stevens