Re: This Infamous Day

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 20:00:14 PDT

 My heart feels so heavy..such a deep ache...It is
beyond human comprehension to understand what has
happened in our country..in our world...in our lives.
Darkness is putting up a massive assault on our
planet! My deepest, deepest prayers to all those that
have been directly affected. And my deepest prayers to
all of us..in the hope that right decisions will be
made to end this senseless violence. The need to
'Blanket the World with Peace' is more profound than
ever.
  Jan in Miami