Re: (no subject)

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 18:09:36 PDT

Wendy, Of course Canadians are our friends. I believe many have been very emotional and have overreacted to different comments made. Please do not take offense at a statement that is made to help us feel better. Your sentiment is just as important and we value all our friends across the world. It is important to stand shoulder to shoulder against our enemies. We are all vulnerable at this time. This is the message that terrorists send and we must not let them divide us. It is extremely heartwarming to receive supportive messages from friends and even people we do not know. Canadians are our allies and we know this. If your country was attacked, we would be equally outraged. Please do not let the emotions of the day, sway you or anyone else from the point of this despicable act. We are intelligent people on this list and are wise enough to know someone's motives. Thank you for your support. It is valued. Judy from US
jnagel@saxarts.com