Re: elements and principles

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 16:25:09 PDT

In a message dated 09/12/2001 1:56:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
stevenss2000@hotmail.com writes:

> Someone
> somewhere must have written an article, paper, journal thing, book ???
> specicifically addressing this issue....

Just because someone has written a book doesn't mean that anything they say
is the absolute truth. Elements and principles of design are very similar to
each teacher and artist, however there can be some differences of opinion.
That is what makes the principles a bit vague to others but for me it
stimulates discussion and in the end the same results are usually obtained.
Different words and definitions can be used to get the same point across and
to get the same result.

So don't look for just one answer but maybe the combination of many people
and then use the most common responses as a guide post.

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA

---