Re: Praying for all of you

---------

MarshArt_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 15:34:35 PDT

In a message dated 9/12/01 6:08:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
judiej50@mindspring.com writes:

> I feel it is a time for our nation and all of the world to come
> together to hold up a beam of light to go forward to restore and guarantee
> the freedom and peace that our forefathers have provided for us.

At this tender moment in our national history, we need to be cautious not to
get critical or divisive about our government but to pull together as the
great Americans we are. This tragedy has nothing to do with the way we voted
or our partisan persuasions. It was an attack on ALL Americans!
I am sure Congress and the administration are doing the best they can to get
through this. We must continue think of the ones lost and their families.
Stay positive. Be hopeful for our country. I am thankful that the government
didn't have a "knee-jerk" reaction to retaliate, which is what the terrorists
want, to destroy us. I know that justice WILL be done in the way of the
free-world order.

This is a good time to say you all mean a lot to me.

Marsha

---