Re: school's responses to attack

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 14:09:05 PDT

Dear Wendy, Please do not lose heart; do what you think is right. FYI Our
CEO was and still is in Washington DC and we received a personal account of
what happened there. Maybe your leaders are too remote to know how to
respond. Our company is allowing employees to take time off to give blood
and is organizing fundraisers of many kind to benefit such organizations as
the Salvation Army's Tower Relief Fund and The Red Cross. We also are
showing our solidarity and sympathy by displaying our country's colors on
Friday in the office and on our person. Simple things like this can be done
at the school level. It sounds like you will have to be the impetus. Good
luck! Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com