elements and principles

---------

From: Sue Stevens (stevenss2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 13:53:07 PDT

Hello everyone! I hope that the new school year is going well so far.
I am trying to finish my masters of education by writing a practical
handbook on the elements and principles of art/design. I have come across a
stumbling block so I thought - ask the list!
I am trying to find journal articals or curriculum articles on the topic of
the inconsistencies of the elements and principles of design. Specifically,
"why is there an argument about the elements and prinicples"? Someone
somewhere must have written an article, paper, journal thing, book ???
specicifically addressing this issue....
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
Sue Stevens