Re: Whistles

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 13:30:11 PDT

There is a thread on whistles going - I must have missed
the start - but I do have some of the whistles that we
made in class up on our web page. And on the links page -
I do have under art techniques, 2 whistle links if that
can help anyone. And, yes, all our whistles do whistle:)
- but the first year we made them - we only had a few
whistle:( Lining up the openings is very crucial to how
the whistles work.

~^~
Vivian

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a (Hu)man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, (s)he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Visit our High School art Page: http://members.home.net/artzheart