Inspiration...

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 13:32:45 PDT

I have just read a quote that I think is very apropos and would like to
share it. I think it gives a glimmer of hope and what can be after this
horrible disaster. Judy

"Hope is stronger than fear; Love is greater than grief; Life is mightier
than death; Disaster is an incident of time. The shadows and rain of today
will nourish the blossoms of tomorrow."
                                                   ~Archibald Rutledge

jnagel@saxarts.com

---