RE: prayers

---------

From: Kathy Tickner (ktickner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 12:44:14 PDT

Linda,
There is really nothing to disagree with me, I AGREE with you, that there
are ways that "protect" this right& freedom, however, I feel sad that we
cannot meet in our gyms, and mulitpurpose rooms as a "school community" and
pray together as American Citizens.
Hope I helped explain myself.
Kathy T.
Northern CA