RE: Prayers for you all.

---------

From: Kathy Tickner (ktickner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 11:48:38 PDT

Dear Friends,
I want to say thank you to all the teachers around the world for your
prayers, and for letting us know that your students are ABLE to get together
and pray.....the irony of our freedom is, here in the U.S., we are not
allowed to pray in our schools and classrooms.........our students need
that, and yet we cannot offer that to them as a group. I am printing our
each e-mail, posting them in my classroom, and letting my students "see" and
"know" that we are not alone.
with much thanks,
Kathy Tickner
Byron School, Northern CA, USA